Monday, December 26, 2011

He went to Hall's...


I always laugh at the "He went to Jared" commercials. Thankfully, my husband chose to go to Hall's Department store instead of Jared Jewelry. For those non Kansas City readers, Hall's is probably one of my favorite local stores. It is a high-end department store (of sorts) owned by Hallmark which is based out of KC. They have men's and women's clothing, a fabulous home department, fragrance and cosmetics as well as a gorgeous selection of shoes, handbags and accessories. Anytime someone comes home with a Hall's bag, you know it has to be good!

I have to give my husband credit, he always takes the time to pick out something he know I will love. This year he purchased me my first piece of jewelry by Alexis Bittar. His pieces are definitely one of a kind. I am kind of obsessed now and hope to expand my collection over the years!




The necklace he purchased is identical to these earrings. Simple, yet unique. He did good :)


He also surprised me with some new sunglasses! Perfect for our trip to Florida in a few months...

I had a wonderful week with my family in town. It always goes by so fast, doesn't it? Now we are on to New Years!!!







1 comment:

  1. Lukcy lady! I bet the necklace is STUNNING!! Hall's really is the best....
    Loved seeing you at Christmas Eve mass - you are looking wonderful and I'm in love with your red heels :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails