Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My current obsessions...

Just a few things lately that seem to be striking my fancy, and I thought I would share them with you...

I know it's silly, but I am totally addicted to these insulated cups! I take these cups wherever I go. They will keep your drink cold for hours, they are easy to sip (you won't ruin your lipstick) and they fit nicely in your car drink holder. I just saw some really cute patterns at Pier1 for $8.95


OK, so I bought these for our son as a snack but now I can't seem to keep my hand out of the bag! The cupcake flavor is insanely good and they can cure your sweet tooth without having to indulge in a candy bar or cookie.


I have been living in long cardigans this fall. For our weather in Kansas City, cardigans are a must. We could be 35 in the morning and end up in the 60's by the afternoon. I throw these over a long sleeve tee and I just shed the cardi if I get hot. This one from the Gap would be so cute this winter. $89.95 online only.



I am a bit pillow obsessed right now (as if you couldn't tell from yesterday's post). We just painted our family room the prettiest shade of light blue (Crystal Blue) by Benjamin Moore and now the whole room needs to be re-done.

 I had 8 pillows on my couch that now need new pillow covers. It's going to be a project to find the perfect colors and patterns, but I am up for the Challenge. I was in love with this one by Iviemade on etsy, but now she is sold out! It would have been perfect! Alas, the fabric is no longer available...I am SO bummed. If anyone has seen this elsewhere, please let me know!

3 comments:

  1. i love insulated tumblers too!!
    that pillow is nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been living in my cardigans all fall - this weather has been amazing. And what a great pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Gap sweater you found! We are starting to get chilly mornings here now, but it always ends up pretty warm in the afternoons. Layering is a must!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails